Audrey is one of our spiritual teachers
Facilitates the Following Training and Events
- The Healing Power of Crystals wave 1 course
- The Healing Power of Crystals wave 2 course
- The Healing Power of Crystals wave 3 course
- Intuition and the Insights of Tarot course
- Our Living Rainbow chakra course
- Reiki Level 1 course
- Reiki Level 2 course
Qualifications and Certificates
- Psychic Development levels 1, 2 & 4
- Crystal Knowledge Workshop
- The Healing Power of Crystals waves 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
- Meditation; A Journey Within
- Kuan Yin Violet Lotusbody (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Auset Healing level 1 (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Angel Miracles level 1 (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Angel Miracles level 2 (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Angel Miracles Psychic Medium (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Intuitive Tarot Workshop
- Chakras; Our Living Rainbow course
- Newlife Reiki Seichim levels 1 & 2 (Amanda Godfrey)
- Newlife Reiki Seichim Master (Amanda Godfrey)
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Master (Amanda Godfrey)
- Certified Hypnotherapy Practitioner (Centre for Complementary Healing Studies)
- Certified Hypnotherapy Practitioner (Elisabeth Jensen)
- Certified Hypnotherapy Master Practitioner (Centre for Complementary Healing Studies)
- Best Practices of Dave Elman certificate (Dave Elman Hypnosis Institute)
- Crystal Guardian 2 days (Michele Kingston)
- Fully Certified Member, IICT (International Institute for Complementary Therapists)
- Professional Member of International Association of Reiki Professionals (IARP)
My whole life has been an amazing spiritual journey as I was fortunate and blessed enough to be born into an amazingly gifted lineage of healers and lightworkers. All of my maternal Grandmothers were psychics, healers, seers, clairvoyants, herbalists and crystal workers and I am honoured and humbled to be the 9th granddaughter in line to inherit their wisdom and gifts. Right from birth, my Grandmother Clara started to teach me “the ways” and I think my first treasured toys were crystals that had been passed from generation to generation!
All through my life, the highs and lows, I have always found strength in my spiritual beliefs and my beloved crystals. I found that even just holding a crystal would help ease whatever trial I was going through. I also discovered when I had a baby that I could soothe him just by placing my hands on his head or heart. Then I realised that it wasn’t confined to just my child but to friends and family too as it seemed I had an ability to calm and soothe others.
The years passed and I worked at various jobs but my heart was always focused on spiritual and crystal work. After many years of voluntary work with the homeless and those in crisis in the UK, I finally undertook a diploma of general counselling and worked for several years in this field. I still didn’t feel complete however until I emigrated to this wonderful country and then one day, wandered into Mystical Dragon and met the beautiful gifted people there. I embarked on several exceptionally happy years of drinking up as much new knowledge and wisdom as I could as offered through their courses and workshops.
Now, after 55 years, I have decided to concentrate fully on my psychic work, crystals and Reiki healings and I am so thrilled and honoured to be operating from and being connected with Mystical Dragon. Spiritual work and counselling, Reiki and crystals have always been a part of my life, they are my life! They give me hope and happiness, peace and calm, focus and strength and I look forward to sharing these gifts and abilities with you so that you too can see how they can enhance and enrich your life.
What Audrey Loves About Being At Mystical Dragon (from December 2015 newsletter)
I first walked through the doors at Mystical Dragon in 2011 and ever since then I have been so impressed by the love, support and total acceptance by the owners and staff of myself, who I am and what I do. I love the community spirit, the opportunity to mix with so many people from all walks of life and to share in their personal journeys too. At Mystical Dragon you are encouraged to be YOU and let your light shine brightly for all to see. It’s such a warm and welcoming place and as soon as you walk through the door, you let out a sigh and think “I’m home”.