The Sabbat of Mabon Inner Power Event
Autumn Equinox Inner Power Live Online
- 8:00 pm Saturday, March 20, 2021
Ignite your inner power with this guided virtual event. Connect to this Witches sabbat plus be guided through a spell to strengthen your inner power. Includes calling in the elements to boost the groups’ intentions. So get your “witchy gear” on, create some sacred space at home, then sign-in to the online event where Amanda and the team will help you. Please be aware that to follow along and do the spell at the same time, you will need to gather all ingredients before signing in, or you can watch, listen, then do something for yourself later.
Mystical Dragon normally hosts its Open Circle at this time, however with COVID, we have shifted our focus to create an online event to be able to share with and connect our community in a different way. Autumn Equinox, or Mabon, is a Witches sabbat. It is the second of the Harvest festivals and is associated with the reaping of corn, grains, and other foods that can be harvested at this time. Autumn is also a time of balance, reflection and study.
Our ‘live’ online courses and minicourses, use a product, or program, called Zoom. To access your online session using Zoom there are no extra fees or costs. At a minimum, you need a computer with a webcam and speakers, or a tablet or a smartphone plus internet and email access. You can ask questions or share your thoughts with the group during the session by either typing or speaking aloud. Desktop computer users may need a microphone. A few hours before your session you will be sent an email containing the link you need to connect to the session.
Autumn Equinox Inner Power Overview
- No Restrictions, we simply ask everyone be respectful
To Secure Your Place
- Phone Mystical Dragon
on 03 9782 5091
What is Provided
- Live online experience
What to Bring
- An open heart
- (optional) Required items to follow along
- 30 minutes (approximately)
- 40 Attendees
- Saturday, March 20, 2021
8:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- Mystical Dragon College
22 Heversham Drive
Seaford (S.E. Melbourne)
Victoria Australia 3198
- Phone: 03 9782 5091
- Orange candle and a candle holder.
(a wish/chime candle is perfect, but a white candle can substitute)
- A piece of Carnelian or Red Garnet crystal (any shape or form).
- An incense/oil/herb whose scent makes you feel strong, happy and empowered. Good options are Dragonsblood, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lemonbalm or Tangerine. This will be burned, so have appropriate items (incense holder, oil diffuser, charcoal disk, etc).
- A cauldron or heat proof container large enough to burn paper.
- Pen and Paper.
- (optional) An image or statue or Goddess Sekhmet.
- (recommended, not essential) Smudge the space you plan to use for your spell work.
- Gather all your items together on an altar or other sacred space before you sign-in to the online event as we cannot stop for you to get items.
- (optional) Dress your altar in orange, yellow or gold and add any other items that represent Autumn Equinox or inner power to you.
- Make sure your altar is not over crowded. You need to fit the spell work including lighting your candle.
About Your Facilitator
Amanda Godfrey is the founder of Mystical Dragon and a White Witch who currently practises as a solitary witch. She has studied witchcraft extensively and been a practitioner of it for over 20 years. Previously a High Priestess of a Coven she now leads Mystical Dragon’s Open Circles. Amanda has developed and taught many courses on witchcraft.
An eclectic Witch, Amanda is passionate about her Craft and is happy to share her knowledge and experience with you as she truly cares about her students.