Candle Magick: Simple Yet Powerful Magick
Discover how easy it is to perform this simple, yet powerful, form of magick. Look at the steps that can be used to create your own candle spells and perform a special candle spell with the group. Much of the candle magick performed today is done without the realisation of what is being done. Birthday cakes are covered in candles to celebrate another year of life, candles are lit in rooms because they “feel good” and create atmosphere, people light candles in memory of departed loved ones and the lights on the modern Christmas tree have replaced the candles that were used to signify rebirth.
Candle burning rituals call to us. They stir something deep within us and are a powerful form of magick in their own right. Burning candles is an old magickal art. It is quite simple to do and doesn’t require a lot of tools to perform.
Introduction to Candle Magick course
- 2pm-5pm Saturday February 22, 2020
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Introduction to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
$60 Cost consists of:
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
- PayPal (account, credit card)
- Cash, VISA, MasterCard
What is Provided
- All items for a candle spell
- Printed notes
- Light Refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and journal
- 3 hours
- 10 Students
Next Course Starts
- Saturday, February 22, 2020
2:00pm – 5:00pm
NB: Purchase of this product confirms you have read and accepted our College terms of service
This course may be studied individually or as part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
- What is candle magick?
- The tools needed for performing candle magick
- The steps in successful candle magick
- Magick energies associated with different candle colours
- Magick energies associated with essential oils
- Introducing some Goddesses and what focuses they are good at helping with
- Things to consider before you cast a spell
- The right timing of your spells
- How to dress your altar to add energy to your spells
- Perform a spell together as a group
- Some candle magick spells to try at home
About Your Facilitator
Amanda is the founder of Mystical Dragon and a White Witch who currently practises as a solitary witch. She has studied witchcraft extensively and been a practitioner of it for over 20 years. Previously a High Priestess of a Coven she now leads Mystical Dragon’s Open Circles. Amanda has developed and taught many courses on witchcraft.
An eclectic Witch, Amanda is passionate about her Craft and is happy to share her knowledge and experience with you as she truly cares about her students.