Gain Crystal Knowledge to work with crystals
Many people love the look and feel of crystals but don’t actually realise that their stunning piece of stone has a vast untapped reservoir of energy just waiting to be used! Crystals can be used to help the healing process along, for meditation, for boosting confidence, increasing money flow, aiding protection and so much more! It takes conscious effort to open your heart and mind to the energy of crystals and the amazing power they hold. It is not something that necessarily comes ‘naturally’ to everyone, but effectively working with crystals is certainly something that can come through experience and knowledge.
Come and learn the secrets to getting the most out of your crystals. This course will give you some great knowledge of purchasing crystals, how to work with your chosen crystals, and getting the most benefit from them.
Crystal Knowledge course
- 10am-1pm Saturday January 18, 2020
$60 Cost consists of:
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions
What is Provided
- Printed workbook
- Some crystal friends to take home
- Light Refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and Paper
- 3 hours
- 20 Students
- 10:00am – 1:00pm
January 18, 2020
Note: By purchasing this product you confirm you have read and accepted Mystical Dragon College terms of service
This course is a prerequisite for studying any of the Healing Power of Crystals courses with Mystical Dragon. You can undertake this course as an individual course or follow it up with ANY of the Healing Power of Crystals courses.
- What crystals are and how they work
- Different crystal formations and the best ways to use
- Choosing the right crystal(s) for you
- Cleansing and programming your crystals
- ‘Tricks’ of the crystal industry you should avoid
- How to use and work with your chosen crystal(s)
- Enjoy a short crystal meditation
- Connecting crystals to the chakras
- Crystal elixirs; what they are, how to make them, and some recipes to try
- Find out what crystals not to put in water
Planning an overnight stay for this event? Mystical Dragon recommends the following venues to our travel weary visitors. If you mention ‘Mystical Dragon‘ at one of these venues when booking your room you will receive a discount on your accommodation charge.
- ‘The Frankston International’ at 389 Nepean Highway, Frankston VIC 3199. For inquiries phone them on (03) 9781 3444 or go to Frankston International’s website.
- ‘Quest Frankston’ at 377 Nepean Highway, Frankston VIC 3199. For inquiries give them a call on (03) 8796 1000 or go to Quest Frankston’s website.
Book online and receive a 10% discount using Quest Frankston’s booking portal.
About Your Facilitator
Amanda Godfrey is the founder of Mystical Dragon. Fascinated with crystals from an early age Amanda has now been studying and working with crystals for many years. During those years she has worked closely with reputable crystal wholesalers and crystal miners. She found people often asked her to identify crystals or give advice on their use. This prompted Amanda to develop her crystal courses to help others understand and appreciate the many types and uses of crystals.
Amanda is excited to share her passion and knowledge of crystals with you.
I consider crystals friends that I work with all the time. Carrying them with me, creating elixirs for health, adding them to charm bags, positioning them around the house for protection, and so much more! They work in such beautiful and subtle ways and are just amazing to look at and feel the energy emanating from.Amanda Godfrey
Intellectual Property Rights
All material created for use in this course/workshop was written and developed by Amanda Godfrey and remains the property of Amanda Godfrey who retains all intellectual property rights. The use of such material by authorised Mystical Dragon teachers/facilitators for educational and administrative purposes at premises sanctioned by Mystical Dragon is permitted. Unless otherwise agreed in writing no portion of the provided course/workshop material may be reproduced or distributed.