Exploring Numerology: the Language of Numbers
Numerology is the language of numbers and their symbolic meaning. Each number has its own vibration and vibratory influence upon an individual. A person comes in to life on a certain date with a certain name and numerology uses those numbers to describe who a person is, and to map out future directions and influences. Learn Numerology by exploring your personal Numerology core, Karmic numbers and personal year. Discover the influences these special numbers have in your life! Each letter in Numerology has a numeric value that represents a certain vibration. The numbers in your name and date of birth can give a lot of information about your character, motivation, purpose, and talent. Numerology can be used to find the best time to invest, get a new job, get married, move, or travel. At the completion of this short course you will be able to create charts for anyone. Those of you that are readers or healers will want to add this skill to the services you offer!
Exploring Numerology course
- 10am-4pm Saturday February 15, 2020
$150 Cost consists of:
- $50 enrolment fee
- $100 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No restrictions
What is Provided
- Printed workbook
- Certificate of Completion
- Light Refreshments
What to Bring
- paper and pen
- Your lunch
- 1 Day
- 20 Students
- 10:00am – 4:00pm
February 15, 2020
Note: By purchasing this product you confirm you have read and accepted Mystical Dragon College terms of service
Planning an overnight stay for this event? Mystical Dragon recommends the following venues to our travel weary visitors. If you mention ‘Mystical Dragon‘ at one of these venues when booking your room you will receive a discount on your accommodation charge.
- ‘The Frankston International’ at 389 Nepean Highway, Frankston VIC 3199. For inquiries phone them on (03) 9781 3444 or go to Frankston International’s website.
- ‘Quest Frankston’ at 377 Nepean Highway, Frankston VIC 3199. For inquiries give them a call on (03) 8796 1000 or go to Quest Frankston’s website.
Book online and receive a 10% discount using Quest Frankston’s booking portal.
- How numerology works and what it can do for you
- The energy of numbers 1 to 9
- Karmic numbers: what they are, where they can fall in your chart, how to work them out and what they mean
- The numerology core: lifepath, birth day, soul urge, personality and expression. What these numbers are, how to work them out and what they mean to you
- Looking at your personal numerology core and how the numbers work together
- Master numbers: what are they, where they can fall in your chart, how to work them out and what they mean.
- Personal years: what are they, how to work them out and what each personal year means.
About Your Facilitator
Amanda, founder of Mystical Dragon, has had psychic experiences her whole life and has conducted intuitive readings professionally since 2002. Amanda holds a certificate in Palmistry and Numerology and has created Numerology charts for clients, friends and family for more than 10 years. She also develops and teaches many courses and short courses on topics that include crystals, witchcraft, tarot, and psychic development.
It never fails to fascinate me how we can look at a person’s numerology core and find so many reasons behind character traits, career choices and why we attract certain situations and people repeatedly into our lives. I find Numerology a very handy tool to use in combination with other reading methods and a powerful tool for discovery about ourselves.Amanda Godfrey
Intellectual Property Rights
All material created for use in this course/workshop was written and developed by Amanda Godfrey and remains the property of Amanda Godfrey who retains all intellectual property rights. The use of such material by authorised Mystical Dragon teachers/facilitators for educational and administrative purposes at premises sanctioned by Mystical Dragon is permitted. Unless otherwise agreed in writing no portion of the provided course/workshop material may be reproduced or distributed.