Magickal Wares Expo &
Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
Join us for a Cuppa when the Magickal Wares Expo and Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea returns on Saturday, May 1, 2021
Mystical Dragon is open to the public 10:00am to 5:00pm on the day.
- FREE seminars
- A FREE show bag upon entering our store while stocks last
- FREE Face painting for the kids between 11am and 2pm
- Colouring in competition for the kids with prizes
- An opportunity to collect brochures and explore our beautiful and unique products
- Stalls by members of our community highlighting their beautiful hand made and magickal focused products and holistic services
- The opportunity to treat yourself to a reading or healing by one of the talented stall holders
- Support the Cancer Council with a donation and enjoy some of the delicious treats for morning or afternoon tea available across the whole day
- Purchase a ticket from our raffle which is also raising money for the Cancer Council and will be drawn at 5pm on the day
You will find Psychic Readings, Hands on healings, hand crafted magickally focused items like candles, smudge fans, leather work, books of shadows, wands, jewellery and more…
ENTRY is FREE to the public and no booking is needed, so tell your friends, mark your diary and come along to 22 Heversham Drive, Seaford, Victoria, Australia.
Are you a member of our Mystical Dragon community and interested in making a donation of food to contribute to the day? If so please contact Mystical Dragon on (03) 9782 5091. Your donation will need to be dropped off the day before or first thing in the morning on the day itself. Please include a list of all ingredients used with your food so that we can let others with dietary concerns know.