A time of Gratitude and Planting seeds for the future
On this very special evening we will add things to a group gratitude altar and participate in a mini ritual of gratitude, reminding us of where we have been. Before joining in a guided meditation to assist our manifesting for the future.
Then we will sit and be open as the Goddess Dana is channeled by Amanda Godfrey with messages for the group plus blessings and positive energy for the year ahead. This Queen of the Faeries will bring an energy of joy, along with her Fae friends, and remind us of the Divine knowledge we are already connected to.
Lughnasadh (Lammas) Blessings & Channelling:
- 7pm-8.30pm Friday January 31, 2020
$50 Cost consists of:
- $50 enrolment fee
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions
What is Provided
- A beautiful and unique experience
What to Bring
- An item that represents something you are grateful for, which will go on our gratitude altar for the session but also return home with you
- Your journal and paper
- 1.5 hours
- 12 Students
- 7:00pm – 8:30pm
January 31, 2020
Note: By purchasing this product you confirm you have read and accepted Mystical Dragon College terms of service
- Gratitude Altar, place an item on the altar at the start of the evening
- Group gratitude mini ritual, reminding us of where we have been.
- Prayer for fertility for our Mind, Body and Spirit
- Guided Manifesting meditation, to assist us in creating a positive future
- Channelled messages and blessings from Goddess Dana (and possibly the Fae)
About Your Facilitator
Amanda Godfrey is the founder and School Principal of Mystical Dragon. She has had psychic experiences for as long as she can remember. These psychic experiences inspired Amanda to want to learn more about how to understand and grow her intuition. In her early 20s Amanda joined a psychic development circle where she spent a number of years developing her gifts and it was during this time that Amanda discovered her ability to channel spirit. When Amanda began to teach psychic development she found that her channelling abilities increased, with various Divine Higher Dimensional beings coming through her to share their messages with classes and these connections also encouraged her to lead special group channelling evenings from time to time when the situation called for it.
Some of the beings channelled previously by Amanda include the God Thoth, Merlin, a Faery called Flower, various Dragons, Goddess Auset (Isis), Archangel Michael and a collective of high dimensional beings who call themselves the Golden Circle of Light.
Also a White Witch, Amanda has been studying and practicing witchcraft for over 25 years. Currently practicing as a solitary witch, she has also been a High Priestess of a Coven and leads Mystical Dragons Open Circles held four times a year.