Plant Magick, An Ancient Form Of Magick – Postponed
Discover the many different aspects of plant magick, how to perform this simple yet powerful form of magick, the steps used to create a magickal charm bag, and perform a spell with the group. Plant magick may well be the most ancient and yet the most practical form of magick.
Herbal remedies do not just work on the level of curing the physical illness that we wish to heal, they also work on the subtle energy fields of our body. By eating plants we link ourselves to the complete growth cycle of life on Earth. Plants use the energy of the Sun, Water, and the Earth, so as we eat them we also take in the Earth’s goodness and nourishment. When we work with plants by growing them or gathering them, we are participating in nature. We experience her, we delight in her, we interact with her, we learn and find that Oneness within ourselves again. Herbs have served humankind for many thousands of years, since the time when the ancient hunter-gatherers evolved into a society that cultivated plants as food. The secrets of the soil, the miracle of growing shoots, the provision of food, all this was the province of women. Growing crops was a sacred act of participating in the Goddess.
Introduction to Plant Magick course
- 2pm-5pm Saturday July 18, 2020
$60 Cost consists of:
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Introduction to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- All items to perform a plant magick spell
- Light Refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- 3 hours
- 18 Students
NB: Purchase of this product confirms you have read and accepted our College terms of service
This course may be studied individually or as part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
- What is plant magick?
- A brief look at different types of plant magick; charm bags, burning herbs, decoctions, infusions, salves, essential oils, and more
- The tools needed to perform plant magick
- Precautions for working with plants and oils
- Steps for successful plant magick
- Magick energies associated with herbs
- Magick energies associated with trees
- Right timing of spells
- Things to consider before casting a spell
- Create a charm bag for yourself
- The Celtic Tree Calendar
- Some Plant magick spells to try at home
- Herb divination
About Your Facilitator
Amanda is the founder of Mystical Dragon and a White Witch who currently practises as a solitary witch. She has studied witchcraft extensively and been a practitioner of it for over 20 years. Previously a High Priestess of a Coven she now leads Mystical Dragon’s Open Circles. Amanda has developed and taught many courses on witchcraft.
An eclectic Witch, Amanda is passionate about her Craft and is happy to share her knowledge and experience with you as she truly cares about her students.