Psychic Development 5 Build a Spiritual Business!
Having done over twelve months of study in Psychic Development you may be toying with the idea of running a spiritual-based business to be able to utilise your gifts in a more direct way. But in order to do that you want sound advice on how to turn your idea into reality. You may already have started your own spiritual business and want to be empowered with ways to help progress it further. Whether you want to be an intuitive reader, psychic medium, Reiki healer, platform reader, holistic counsellor, life coach, or similar, as a professional working in the spiritual industry you can live a life of personal meaning and connectedness while you make a major difference in the lives of others plus earn a living at the same time.
Create a Spiritual Business course
- 7:30-9:30pm Monday evenings from February 10, 2020
$350 Cost consists of
- $50 enrolment fee
- $300 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- Light refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- 6 weeks
- 6 Students
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm
from February 10, 2020
Note: By purchasing this product you confirm you have read and accepted Mystical Dragon College terms of service
This course is more about answering your questions on where and how to begin a psychic business, giving you ideas on ways to develop and expand your spiritual business. PLUS this is an ideal platform for more advanced students to have harder questions answered such as; dealing with challenging clients, ways to stay motivated, and more!
This course is capped to ensure you receive personalised attention, therefore gaining a very valuable opportunity to learn and grow to your full potential.
- What kind of experience/training do I need?
- Do I need to register a business name and what is involved?
- Do I need an ABN and how do I get one?
- Do I need insurance and how do I get it?
- Things to consider to run a home based business
- How do I decide what to charge?
- Having an ethical business
- Exploring your business
- Business goals
- What does your client receive?
- Standing out from other businesses
- Getting yourself “out there”
- Basic spiritual business marketing
- Using Facebook to get your business “out there”
- Exploring what’s involved in a business page
- How often to post
- What to post
- Manifesting: creating opportunities & financial flow
- Conscious manifestation techniques
- Simple magickal practices
- Ways to stay motivated
- Dealing with difficult clients
- Discussion on other areas related to your spiritual business
About Your Facilitator
Amanda Godfrey, is the founding partner and College Principal of Mystical Dragon and has over 16 years business experience with the majority of that working professionally in the spiritual industry. She has a wide variety of experience in this field having conducted professional readings, professional healings, house clearings, teaching, working at markets and expos, tarot parties, absent readings, organised and participated in events such as platform evenings, ghost tours and retreats, networked with other business owners and authors, and more! Amanda also has several business courses behind her and has supported quite a few others in development of their business previously.
“Many people who begin in business are good at what they are passionate about doing but don’t necessarily have any other supportive knowledge to back this up. While I do not proclaim to have all the answers I certainly have “been there and done that” when it comes to business! I have learned the hard way in many areas of business and also been fortunate enough to find the best way forward in certain areas too. I have done most of my learning on my feet and in most cases on my own so I absolutely understand the value in having a good support network to help bolster confidence and have an experienced sounding board. It is not my aim to dictate to you or to take any responsibility away from you when it comes to running your business. It is my aim to help you further build knowledge and experience in an often fickle industry so that you might be able to create a business that you love to work in doing something you are passionate about without as many pitfalls as I have had to face!”Amanda Godfrey
Intellectual Property Rights
All material created for use in this course/workshop was written and developed by Amanda Godfrey and remains the property of Amanda Godfrey who retains all intellectual property rights. The use of such material by authorised Mystical Dragon teachers/facilitators for educational and administrative purposes at premises sanctioned by Mystical Dragon is permitted. Unless otherwise agreed in writing no portion of the provided course/workshop material may be reproduced or distributed.
- All instalments must be paid irrespective of how many classes are attended
- Students who miss more than 1 class may be ineligible to receive a course certificate
- Any student withdrawing from the course after commencement is required to pay any balance outstanding at the time of withdrawal