The Sabbat of Beltane: Make a Beltane Crown
Connect with the Sabbat of Beltane creatively and practically by making your very own Beltane Crown from flowers, vines and fresh plant life! Be taken through the process of making your own Beltane Crown, which you can wear at your own celebration, or dry and use as a decoration on your table or hanging on a door. Plus connect powerfully with the Celtic God Cernunnos through meditation.
The eight Sabbats of a Witch represent the turning of the Wheel of the year and honour not only the current season but also the stages in the eternal life cycle of the Goddess and God. Beltane is a Witches’ Sabbat which is the last of the spring festivals and is considered to be of equal importance to Samhain. It marks a time when people, plants, and animals prepare for the warm months ahead. Thoughts also turned at this time to the need to produce future generations to tend the land. The young God now matures into manhood. He desires the Goddess, they fall in love and unite. Union and love between the Goddess and God is marked by the Great Rite and the Goddess becomes pregnant. This holiday is particularly representative of the Goddess’ fertility. It is a time of pure joy, bliss, and playfulness.
The Sabbat of Beltane course
- 10am – 1pm Saturday October 31, 2020
$60 Cost consists of
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Introduction to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- Items to make a Beltane Crown
- Light refreshments
What to Bring
- Flowers or greenery you wish to include in your Beltane Crown
- Pen and paper
- 3 hours
- 11 Students
- Saturday 31st October, 2020
10am to 1pm
NB: Purchase of this product confirms you have read and accepted our College terms of service
Through this course delve further into the meaning behind the Sabbat of Beltane and some of the traditions and correspondences that are connected to the third of the spring festivals. Be inspired with how to create your own celebration at home for this Sabbat!
This course may be studied individually or as part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
- What is the Wheel of the Year?
- What is the Sabbat of Beltane all about?
- Traditional associations/correspondences for the Sabbat of Beltane
- Be inspired for your own Beltane altar & celebration
- Rituals, spells and customs for the Sabbat of Beltane
- Connect with Deity associated with Beltane: the God Cernunnos
- Connect with this Sabbat creatively by making a Beltane Crown and Beltane punch
About Your Facilitator
Raylee Pandur has always had a fascination for Witchcraft and believed she was a witch from a very young age. As a child she spent much time searching books for mention of witches marks like palm crosses and specially placed skin blemishes. With her heightened intuition and feeling different to her friends she ventured in to the world of magick quietly and secretly as she was too fearful of openly embracing it. However, she is now fully immersed in the Mystical Dragon community and loves practising everything she has learnt during and beyond the Embracing Witchcraft Program. Raylee finds it a blessing to now be able to participate in Mystical Dragon not just as a perpetual student but as a teacher too!