A Group Ritual To Connect With The Sabbat Of Samhain
Connect with this Sabbat of Samhain by joining us in this course where we discuss the Sabbat and its traditions, then join together in a small group ritual inspired by the energy of the season, with the purpose of honouring the wonderful being that you are and doing some healing through the shadow self. This ritual leads into the pathworking journey ‘Merlin’s Amulet’, a meditation journey lasting approximately 1 hour that seeks guidance within and explores some deep personal healing.
The eight Sabbats of a Witch represent the turning of the Wheel of the year and honour not only the current season but also the stages in the eternal life cycle of the Goddess and God. Samhain, or Halloween, is a Witches’ Sabbat where it is often said that the veil between life and death is thinnest as a result of the death of the God, the animals and plants. Witches recognise, though, that death is not final and that from death life renews itself again. Samhain is therefore a celebration of life over death as well as a time to remember those who have passed into a new life. It is the Witches’ new year and a time we honour the dead.
The Sabbat of Samhain course
- 10:00am-1:00pm Saturday April 18, 2020
$60 Cost consists of
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Introduction to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- Light refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- 3 hours
- 18 Students
NB: Purchase of this product confirms you have read and accepted our College terms of service
Through this course delve further into the meaning behind the Sabbat of Samhain and some of the traditions and correspondences that are connected to the third of our harvest festivals. Be inspired with how to create your own celebration at home for this Sabbat!
This course may be studied individually or as part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
- What is the Wheel of the Year?
- What is the Sabbat of Samhain all about?
- Traditional associations/correspondences for the Sabbat of Samhain
- Be inspired with suggestions for your Samhain altar
- Traditional rituals, spells and customs for the Sabbat of Samhain
- Connect with Deity associated with Samhain: the story of Persephone, Demeter and Hecate
- Connect with this Sabbat creatively by making a special herb blend to burn both on the day and at home in your own celebration
- Explore your shadow self by taking the pathworking journey ‘Merlin’s Amulet’
About Your Facilitator
Raylee Pandur has always had a fascination for Witchcraft and believed she was a witch from a very young age. As a child she spent much time searching books for mention of witches marks like palm crosses and specially placed skin blemishes. With her heightened intuition and feeling different to her friends she ventured in to the world of magick quietly and secretly as she was too fearful of openly embracing it. However, she is now fully immersed in the Mystical Dragon community and loves practising everything she has learnt during and beyond the Embracing Witchcraft Program. It is a blessing to now be able to participate in Mystical Dragon not just as a perpetual student but as a teacher too!