A Group Ritual to Connect With the Sabbat of Samhain
Connect with this Sabbat of Samhain by joining us in this workshop where we discuss the Sabbat and its traditions, then join together in a small group ritual inspired by the energy of the season. Its purpose is in honouring the wonderful being that you are and do some healing through the shadow self. and doing some clearing and releasing. This session will include a pathworking meditation as well as some divination.
The eight Sabbats of a Witch represent the turning of the Wheel of the year and honour not only the current season but also the stages in the eternal life cycle of the Goddess and God. Samhain, or Halloween, is a Witches’ Sabbat. It is often said that the veil between life and death is thinnest as a result of the death of the God, the animals, and plants. Witches recognise, though, that death is not final and that from death life renews itself again. Samhain is therefore a celebration of life over death as well as a time to remember those who have passed into a new life. It is the Witches’ new year and a time we honour the dead.
The Sabbat of Samhain Workshop
- 10:00 am-1:00 pm, Saturday, April 9, 2022
The Sabbat Of Samhain Overview
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Intro to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
$65 Cost consists of
- $30 enrolment
- $35 balance
- PayPal (account or credit card)
- Cash, VISA, or MasterCard
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- Light refreshment
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- 3 hours
- 22 Students
- April 9, 2022
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Mystical Dragon College
22 Heversham Drive
Seaford (S.E. Melbourne)
Victoria Australia 3198
- Phone: 03 9782 5091
This workshop delves further into the meaning behind the Sabbat of Samhain. In addition, look into some traditions and correspondences that are connected to the third of our harvest festivals. Be inspired to create your own celebration at home for this Sabbat!
• You can study this topic individually or as a part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
The Sabbat Of Samhain Topics
- What is the Wheel of the Year?
- What is the Sabbat all about?
- Traditional associations/correspondences
- Inspirational suggestions for your altar
- Traditional rituals, spells and customs for the Sabbat
- Connect with associated Deity: Persephone, Demeter and Hecate
- Connect with this Sabbat through a small group ritual which includes pathworking, releasing and divination
About Your Facilitator
Raylee Pandur has always had a fascination for Witchcraft and believed she was a witch from a very young age. As a child she spent much time searching books for mention of witches marks like palm crosses and specially placed skin blemishes. With her heightened intuition and feeling different to her friends she ventured in to the world of magick quietly and secretly as she was too fearful of openly embracing it. However, she is now fully immersed in the Mystical Dragon community and loves practising everything she has learnt during and beyond the Embracing Witchcraft Program. It is a blessing to now be able to participate in Mystical Dragon not just as a perpetual student but as a teacher too!