The Sabbat of Yule: Make a Yule Decoration
Connect with this Sabbat of Yule creatively and practically by making your own Yule Tree decoration to take home and use in your celebrations. Plus enjoy a magnificent meditation receiving healing and guidance from the Egyptian God Horus who is prevalent at this time.
The eight Sabbats of a Witch represent the turning of the Wheel of the year and honour not only the current season but also the stages in the eternal life cycle of the Goddess and God. Yule, or Winter Solstice, is a Witches’ Sabbat seen as both the time of greatest darkness and the longest night of the year and as the time of the birth of a “Divine King.” Since the Sun is considered to represent the Male Divinity in many Pagan Traditions, this time is celebrated as the “return of the Sun God” where He is reborn of the Goddess. From this day forth, the days will get longer and the nights shorter, hence, the Sun God is born on Winter Solstice and he will grow in strength to bring us our growing season. The fact that the Goddess gives birth to the Sun God emphasises the duality of power. At this moment of intense importance, light is reborn.
The Sabbat of Yule course
- 10am-1pm Saturday June 20, 2020 – FULL
- 2.30pm-5.30pm Saturday June 20, 2020 – Places available
$60 Cost consists of
- $30 enrolment fee
- $30 course balance
Accepted Payment Methods
- Online: PayPal (account or credit card)
- In Person: Cash, VISA or MasterCard
- No Restrictions, however our FREE Introduction to Witchcraft seminar is the perfect precursor
What is Provided
- Printed notes
- Material to make a Yule Tree decoration
- Light refreshments
What to Bring
- Pen and paper
- 3 hours
- 11 Students
- June 20, 2020
10am – 1pm (full)
2:30 – 5:30pm (available)
NB: Purchase of this product confirms you have read and accepted our College terms of service
This course delves further into the meaning behind the Sabbat of Yule and some of the traditions and correspondences that are connected to this Winter festival. Be inspired to create your own celebration at home for this Sabbat!
This course may be studied individually or as part of the Embracing Witchcraft Certificate Program
- What is the Wheel of the Year?
- What is the Sabbat of Yule all about?
- Traditional associations/correspondences for the Sabbat of Yule
- Be inspired for your own Yule altar
- Rituals, spells and customs for the Sabbat of Yule
- Connect with Deity associated with Yule: the Goddess Isis and the God Horus
- Connect with this Sabbat creatively by making a Yule Tree decoration
About Your Facilitator
Raylee Pandur has always had a fascination for Witchcraft and believed she was a witch from a very young age. As a child she spent much time searching books for mention of witches marks like palm crosses and specially placed skin blemishes. With her heightened intuition and feeling different to her friends she ventured in to the world of magick quietly and secretly as she was too fearful of openly embracing it. However, she is now fully immersed in the Mystical Dragon community and loves practising everything she has learnt during and beyond the Embracing Witchcraft Program. Raylee finds it a blessing to now be able to participate in Mystical Dragon not just as a perpetual student but as a teacher too!