Terms of Service for Mystical Dragon College
By enrolling in any training offered by Mystical Dragon, you are stating that you have read the Terms of Service for Mystical Dragon College and that you understand and willingly enter into, agree with and accept the following:
Courses and Workshops
- All applicants to Mystical Dragon courses and workshops will:
- complete an enrolment form.
- submit the enrolment form to Mystical Dragon College along with payment of the appropriate enrolment fee.
- Applicants will be advised in writing whether they have been accepted into their chosen course or workshop. Mystical Dragon reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All enrolment fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payments include an enrolment fee component.
- Whilst Mystical Dragon endeavours to send out a confirmation email in the weeks prior to an event you are ultimately responsible for your schedule and to ensure your arrival at an event you have booked.
- Should a course, workshop or event run by Mystical Dragon be cancelled for any reason all enrolled participants will receive notification and be entitled to one of the following options:
- a full refund.
- transfer to another course, workshop or event run by Mystical Dragon. This option is not available for courses, workshops or events run by guest presenters.
- Courses run by Mystical Dragon may, at Mystical Dragon’s discretion, be paid via payment plan rather than one lump sum. All instalments must be paid, irrespective of how many classes are attended. This option is not available for courses or workshops run by guest presenters.
- Once training has commenced no refund is available to those who don’t turn up or participants who leave before its completion. Students on an instalment plan for payment are required to complete all course payments, irrespective of how many classes they have attended or how far through the course they were before withdrawing.
- A student may, at Mystical Dragon’s discretion, change enrolment from one course run by Mystical Dragon to an alternate course run by Mystical Dragon. The request for change must be received prior to the commencement of the course originally enrolled in. The fees paid will be transferred to the new course. A second administration fee may be charged if the transfer takes place within 10 working days of the first day of the course originally enrolled in. This option is not available for courses or workshops run by guest presenters.
- Whilst we endeavour to incorporate all training costs within the program fee structure, some courses may include excursions or required equipment which will incur an additional fee.
- Anyone arriving at a course, workshop or event under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry (NO refunds will apply).
- Mystical Dragon reserves the right to:
- cancel a course, workshop or event if insufficient student enrolments are received.
- substitute suitably qualified teaching personnel for any course or workshop at any time.
- Students enrolling in courses, workshops, or events facilitated by guest presenters are subject to the Terms of Service of those guest presenters. Mystical Dragon College will offer assistance in mediating any dispute that may arise but has no control over the outcome.
Live Online Events
- Mystical Dragon does not guarantee its services will be unaffected by telecommunication outages, technical difficulties, or other disruptions which may occur that affect the delivery of online services. Where such disruption occurs, we will endeavour to resolve the matter with participants on a case by case basis.
- Participants are fully responsible for their ability to access the online services they have purchased. Once the session has commenced no refund is available to participants who fail to attend their online event or who leave before its completion.
- Please be aware this session is conducted live online and both the online content and materials created for it remain copyright to the facilitator with all rights reserved. You do not have permission to record the session as delivered via Zoom meeting. No part of the session may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (with the exception of browser caching), or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the express, written permission of the facilitator or Mystical Dragon. You may print any notes provided for your personal use only.