The aim of Mystical Dragon’s COVID Policy is to alleviate any concerns you may have about attending our premises. Mystical Dragon’s priority has always been, and continues to be, the health, safety and well being of our people. To support the safety of Mystical Dragon’s community and minimise risk, we have implemented protocols and cleaning guidelines for students and staff when on premises.
Students and staff are encouraged to maintain physical distancing, good hand hygiene and to stay at home if unwell to minimise the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Our COVID Policy in Detail
Sign In for Contact Tracing
Mystical Dragon requires all those entering our premises to sign in at the door. We have two ways you can do this:
- Use your phone and scan the QR code provided on the wall in the entrance. Fill in your details to register on the government website.
- Write your details in the book provided in the foyer.
The Victorian Government has updated the requirements for when to wear a face mask.
For your safety and the safety of others Mystical Dragon asks that students, staff and visitors wear a face mask.
- Are not required to wear face masks while teaching, but may do so if they wish to.
- Are asked to wear a facemask outside of teaching.
- Are asked to wear a facemask while at Mystical Dragon.
Some students and staff are exempt from these requirements. This includes:
- students or staff who have a medical condition, such as problems with their breathing, a serious skin condition on the face, a disability or a mental health condition.
Mystical Dragon has overall responsibility for cleaning the building and amenities and we maintain a cleaning roster to ensure this is done regularly. Chairs, tools, bathrooms and high-touch surfaces are cleaned between classes and clients. However, cleaning products are also provided for students and staff so that you are able to ‘clean as you go’ at your discretion. Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser is available for you to use at your discretion while at Mystical Dragon. Our teachers clean shared items and surfaces before and after practical activities and classes.
Do your best to ensure a distance of at least 1.5 metres is kept between yourself and others.
Capacity limits in rooms
To comply with limits on the number of people that can be in a room or area, our spaces are signed to let you know how many people can be there. Please make sure the number of people in the room or area does not exceed the capacity limit as you move about the building.
To Minimise The Risks To Our Community
- Stay home if you are feeling sick, even with milder symptoms like a fever or persistent cough.
- Wear a face mask when on premises.
- Practice proper hand hygiene by regularly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Alcohol based sanitiser has also been provided at various locations around our premises.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and put your used tissues in the rubbish bin. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbows.
Thank you for your support and for helping to make Mystical Dragon COVID Safe.
A great deal of the information contained in Mystical Dragon’s COVID policy is taken directly from https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au.